Street of dreams

All the love in the world couldn't save you. All the innocence insideYou know I tried so hard to make you, I wanna make you change your mindAnd it hurts too much to see you, and how you left yourself behindYou know I wouldn't want to be you, now there's a hell I can't describeSo now I wander through my days trying to find my ways to the feelings that I felt, I saved for you and no one elseAnd though as long as this road seemsI know it's called the street of dreams but that's not stardust on my feet, it leaves a taste that's bittersweet that's called the bluesI don't know just what I should doEverywhere I go I see youYou know it's what you planned, this much is trueWhat I thought was beautiful, don't live inside of you anymoreWhat this means to me, is more than I know you believeWhat I thought of you now, has cost more than it should for meWhat I thought was true before, were lies I couldn't seeWhat I thought was beautiful, is only memories.-